Search the forum,

Discuss Combined W.C. & Bidet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

One of our elderly customers wants one asap - so we are ordering early next week.

Has anyone on here got experience of fitting and reliability of these units please.

Centralheatking :8:

so you pooh then use the water to wash your bum?

seriously, I keep having to bolt on the wash your bum version for a wealthy custard in all his loos. costs aroound £500 per unit, gives a warm wash and blow dry. need cold feed and fused spur.

Yup there are some wc now that have connections to Hot & cold via non rtn and thermo
control - so are a bog and bidet combined all for around £300 ish the blow dryer versions are a lot more. I suppose you do a dump flush and then operate the water jet centralheatking

yup bum on seat to activate little probe!, squirts the requsite area and then blows yer balls up round yer ears :) basic version£500, built in wc package £1000 plus

cheaper to go outside and then rub yourself across the grass like a dirty dog :)

or sit on the china and dunk lol.

seriously tho never fitted a combined one, never used one. Fitted those indian ones that sits under the toilet seat when i was an apprentice, yes they do not meet regs but i was on £20 a week and it was either small jobs like that for cash or growing and selling weed to survive.

got a link to them CHK?

Last edited:
cheaper to go outside and then rub yourself across the grass like a dirty dog :)

or sit on the china and dunk lol.

seriously tho never fitted a combined one, never used one. Fitted those indian ones that sits under the toilet seat when i was an apprentice, yes they do not meet regs but i was on £20 a week and it was either small jobs like that for cash or growing and selling weed to survive.

got a link to them CHK?
Interesting idea there :)

You all might 'Poo Ho' this - but read on

These units are going to be a big money spinner 4 all of us I know.

Loads of wrinklies who cannot do the nec. can have their bog replaced
like for like with a wc/bidet combined.

Never underestimate the power of the grey £ - we are buying on spec 100 units
del 2 weeks if you want to join in let me know I will order more £200 a pop inc

centralheatking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combined W.C. & Bidet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock