Search the forum,

Discuss commercial cross over in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joe@HomeFixx

I'm thinking of doing the crossover to commercial, has anyone done this? Is it worth it ect...

It all depends on how 'Commercial' you want to get.

100 kW boiler or 1000 kW boilers.
3 floors or 30 floors.

Very broad spectrum

I'm thinking of doing the crossover to commercial, has anyone done this? Is it worth it ect...

Hi I'm in the same situation,I've had little experience but it was enjoyable ,will book course in jan/feb to open new doors for oppertunites.I expect it to be hard the test but will do some homework b4 hand.I'm going to do it with a boiler manufacture as I have more faith in training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to commercial cross over in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, How do you know if there is a cross over with the pluming system in flat? All pipe work under sink, bathroom etc in the flat itself...
Replies
Views
Hi We are a commercial premises Have been using the same plumber for years and very happy with his work but recently came to light he has a...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
I am seeking some advice on how to seal up my sump pit. I currently get condensation on the walls and floor around the pit, and in the past there...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock