Search the forum,

Discuss Commercial gas tightness testing and purging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sambo

Hi, I was in doing my commercial change over from domestic. And the lecturer had a software program where you could just enter the meters of pipework and which meter and it would do all the calculations for you. It was based on a spreadsheet, anyone got any ideas what it was called?

Thanks sam

You are MUCH better getting it 100% clear in your head first though ;)

Correct, I'm not against apps or quick methods to save time but you must I understand how to do it first, that's why so many kids can't count now as they aren't taught to count they way we were, or not as much emphasis is put on it now

Correct, I'm not against apps or quick methods to save time but you must I understand how to do it first, that's why so many kids can't count now as they aren't taught to count they way we were, or not as much emphasis is put on it now

This may sound sad but I enjoy T&P calcs as well as IV, pipe sizing etc

I would recommend you get used to using the IGE/UP/1A document first, before using any app's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial gas tightness testing and purging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock