Search the forum,

Discuss commercial plumbing forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

haydnlaw

hi fellas ,has the commercial forum started up , have put in a search but cant find any dedicated forum,cheers .

i have looked and cant find it, is there a special hand shake or knock needed.
Good news if it does exist.

yes you have to pm us your details proving you are gsr and we will upgrade your access level

why whats up
I'd be interested in reading the commercial plumbing forum. It's not as though I'd be looking to take work off them , just interested in what goes off in their secret glamorous world.

Ask away foggy. And it ain't glamorous. Filthy plantrooms tucked away in basements, boilers you have to crawl into to clean, pumps you need a pallet truck to shift. None of these white goods metrosexual lift with one finger boilers!

Ask away foggy. And it ain't glamorous. Filthy plantrooms tucked away in basements, boilers you have to crawl into to clean, pumps you need a pallet truck to shift. None of these white goods metrosexual lift with one finger boilers!

I love it when you talk dirty.LOL. That sounds a long way from the commercial plumbers where i work; work for a hour ,canteen for a hour . Just jelous.

Who needs the gym when you have to get a 32/50 oil boiler up a flight of stairs.

I think you just need plumbers arms access to see the commercial section.

Who needs the gym when you have to get a 32/50 oil boiler up a flight of stairs.

I think you just need plumbers arms access to see the commercial section.

When one door closes another one slams in your face:angry_smile:

The commercial plumbers I know only need two tools ; footprints and big footprints. There like like permanent extentions to their arms. LOL

So just to clarify you just need access to plumbers arms to access commercial???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to commercial plumbing forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock