Discuss Concealed shower Arm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StevenCraven

Hello people,

I am due to fit a concealed shower valve along with shower arm.

I will have to build a studd wall to conceal the thermostatic valve and the length of pipe to take the water to the shower arm/head.

I need to know how to connect the shower arm to the studd wall and the best order in which to do these jobs.

Any advise will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Ste

I normally use a wall plate elbow braced to 18mm plywood in the wall, set to the correct depth at which the chrome flange finished against the tiles, also take into account the position of shower head when screwed tight.

Fiddily to set up....

also get the height right to allow for the shower head. put the arm and head bits together and measure for the height you will need. best to do this off the wall before you run the pipe to keep from making mistakes.

Is it your own house, if so you might be better with the exposed model. It is usually easier to replace if it goes wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Concealed shower Arm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back