Discuss condensate pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Evening chaps. Can anyone recommend a good condensate pump. One that is easy to install and preferably doesn't need a seperate fuse spur to run it.

Use the JeT one from bumbs or Raymond's . Wire it off the boilers feed and switch the boiler with the high level cut out. Shouldn't be wired of a separate fused spur any how as the if the pump was off the high level cut off would be live from boiler ..... Naughty! What boiler you connecting to?

Use the JeT one from bumbs or Raymond's . Wire it off the boilers feed and switch the boiler with the high level cut out. Shouldn't be wired of a separate fused spur any how as the if the pump was off the high level cut off would be live from boiler ..... Naughty! What boiler you connecting to?

I was watching a video o you tube about a pump and the guy said put a fused spur in

U will need to do it externally to boiler.

Cable from fused spur. Into junction box. Connet nutral and earth to boiler and pump and stat. Connect live to pump stat and to one of the two wires for the high level cut out (nut important which one of the two u use) connect other one to the live to boiler.

Then if pump stops working and overfills boiler stoops and no spillages and it gets noticed quickly not after the celing collapses

U will need to do it externally to boiler.

Cable from fused spur. Into junction box. Connet nutral and earth to boiler and pump and stat. Connect live to pump stat and to one of the two wires for the high level cut out (nut important which one of the two u use) connect other one to the live to boiler,

Then if pump stops working and overfills boiler stoops and no spillages and it gets noticed quickly not after the celing collapses

In the wiring instructions, it say I just need to pack in a block connector on the live, one back cable to this and one to the live supply to the boiler.

Are you saying I need to run a live neutral and earth to a junction box, then To the boiler as above

Yes but pump needs juice to run also. That's how we show all of our staff to do them. On a duo tec there is a spare block to use internally.

Yes but pump needs juice to run also. That's how we show all of our staff to do them. On a duo tec there is a spare block to use internally.

Will a tin of topdeck do ermi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to condensate pumps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock