Discuss Confused newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tappers

Hi, I am new to the forum and not sure if I am missing the obvious but there seems to be no New Topic in the Plumbers forum.

How do I post a question?

Many thanks

Hello Tappers, :welcome: to the forum.
You have posted a question??

I would go onto the plumbing forum and click on the "post new thread" button towards the top left of the page.
But that's me, what appears on your page??

Hi Simon F,

thanks for the reply.

yes you are right I did ask a question, apologies for the lack of info or proper question.

It appears that this section is the only section I get the post new topic button/link.

i have an urgent question that I need people's thoughts on as to what I should do so was hoping to be able to post!

am I being a dunderhead, am shattered so brain might not be functioning properly!

Well clearly I am being stupid as I have just seen the link now I am using my iPad! Couldn't see it on my pc earlier!

sorry should probably get eyes checked!

Don't keep us in suspense then! What's the urgent question?

Oh and welcome along :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Confused newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Iā€™m a newbie here so please be gentle šŸ˜‡ Iā€™m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi and thanks for the welcome to the forum. I am a DIYer and need to take off and reinstall my Aqualisa Aquastream to remove the tiles before...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but it looks great so far. I have a question about classifying a cooker .... Is a cooker with missing knobs AR or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock