Discuss Confused in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Mate of mine has been let down by some sparks doing some work at his house and they were supposed to redo his heating side (s plan).
However this has not happened so been their today trying to sort it , one thing thats throwing me is his room stat receiver has 4 wires brown/blue/black/grey yet on the honeywell wiring centre we have terminals 1,2,3 and earth any idea which goes where?

they should be

brown live
blue neutral
black live sent
grey live return
earth to earth

if not get testing

trying to work out which termination they go in on the honeywell wiring centre as only got 1,2,3 and earth

It will depend weather the programmer is feeding the stat or the stat feeding the programmer but normally c/h on will liven up black. Brown and blue are permanents and grey switch live to zonevalve open however depending on the zone valve it may be moter open moter close if its not spring return.

Trying to link a flomasta 22601sx into a honeywell wiring centre and not sure if i have done it right , however have just read that may have to cut a link as well in the wiring center

dont know if this help spanners

jboxclose.jpg

I49-3172-p04.gif

1 is live sent to stat
earth
2 is netural
3 is live return from stat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Confused in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
I'm replacing my multi-zone Danfoss controllers with Hive, so far the downstairs Hive receiver is wired in and working well. I'm having a problem...
Replies
Views
Good morning all I hope you are all well? I am after a bit of advice please, I am looking to fit a Drayton LWC1 wiring centre into my boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock