Discuss Connecting nest to boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

M

Mark cox

We’re trying to connect a nest generation 3 to our ideal boiler. At the moment it’s wired to a honey well R6660D receiver the connections inside are live and neutral. There’s one cable that goes to B and one to C . On our nest control box I can see where we connect live and neutral and I can see where i link live to terminal 2 but what I cannot understand is which cable goes into no 3 as I’ve got 2 cables left which come out of the Honeywell receiver one from B and one from C?

Reply to Connecting nest to boiler in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a NEST with Viessmann system boiler with unvented cylinder. I have a mid position and two position valve I thought the mid...
Replies
Views
My boiler is currently powered by a switched fused spur. The spur is located 40cm underneath the boiler. I haven't checked but it is probably a 3A...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock