Discuss Connection between L.A.V. and auto switchover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I was just wondering if a connection between the auto switch-over valve (including ecv and test nipple) and caravan can be done using two male threaded nozzles connected using lpg hose and jubilee clips?

Ideally i would of liked to use 1/2 male threaded hose either end to connect the two but this wasn't available at the merchants.

I just wanted to confirm how I've done it is acceptable, though maybe not best practise.

Cheers

LOL you shouldn't be doing it at all unless your GSR. You'll blow yourself and the rest of the caravan park up.

Corgi book seems to think its ok:

"all flexible hose connections should preferably be made using factory-fitted fittings. Where this is not appropriate, connections may be secured using approved worm drive hose clamps.."

That's pretty much what I thought or am I reading it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Connection between L.A.V. and auto switchover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock