Discuss consealed cistern parts. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumbbobshan

Gas Engineer
Hello Lads , Having some trouble getting some parts to replace a broken push button flusher. The cable has snapped. The trouble being that the outlet on the base of the flush is 2" with flush pipe of 2" dia full length going into the pan, which is not accessible . I have tried to just replace the flush but can't match the thread on the pipe nut !. Found replacement on the net but its only the manufacture and need to buy 1000 at a time !. Anyone know of a stockist of this item. Its made by ING sanitary. This is a photo of the original part its marked up with UPC

my independant stocks them but no help to you, have a look round local independant merchants, let them do your leg work.

Wirquin do a kit, comes with a standard adaptor and a 2" adaptor.

It's all in the kit. I got it from homecare heating supplies in darlington.

I'm know when I got mine it had all the gear in it. Don't know what to suggest now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to consealed cistern parts. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock