Discuss consealed shower unit leaking from inside (video attached) in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi.

New here.

Ripped the wall out to find the source of the leak and here we are. I notice theirs a screw on there but I'm not sure if this is a tightening screw. Other than that, what do i do to stop this leak?

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_1368.MOV
    84.9 MB

Reply to consealed shower unit leaking from inside (video attached) in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, amateur DIYer here. My shower has recently started slowly dripping from the unit / bar, right where there is a screw fitting. (photos...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, Looking to replace an old shower diverter. Pictures attached. I'm from Australia if that makes any difference. Originally when i got...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock