Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: and 5000 thanks for Dave!: Not to be outdone, Dave hits 5000 thanks! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: and 5000 thanks for Dave!: Not to be outdone, Dave hits 5000 thanks! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I fitted a Cooke and Lewis shower cubicle about 5-6 years ago. The weight of the glass shower door has put large impressions of the roller wheels in the plastic track the rollers run on. Got worse over the years and now it is quite difficult to open and close the shower door. I took some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and then through the kitchen to the drains. A while back I started to hear a drip hitting the kitchen ceiling (now with some ceiling evidence too) from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an Atag iC Economiser 27 boiler from 2017, not the more recent "plus" model. It came with an Atag One controller which is hooked in with a 2 wire OpenTherm bus connection. The controller is about to pack in and I'm looking at Tado instead. The controller battery is on its last legs...
Replies
Views
PaoloTherm
P
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock