Search the forum,

Discuss ContractorForum: Any corgi people in or near Telford?: Just got home (last night) fro in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ContractorForum: Any corgi people in or near Telford?: Just got home (last night)

Nice job for someone who has time xmas eve...any takers...it's in telford..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: Any corgi people in or near Telford?: Just got home (last night) fro in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is gathering work stories from people for a research project we're working and we're looking to get a...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock