Discuss CORGI direct is on stand P380 at Installer Show. Come and see us! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D59qa3fW0AEGRWi.jpg

Reply to CORGI direct is on stand P380 at Installer Show. Come and see us! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hey, forum friends! đź‘‹ Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time plumber and poster here. I've installed two new zone valves and replicated the direction inwhich the original valves were...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello all, I've just had a new radiator installed and it comes on with the heating as expected but then also came on when the hot water came on...
Replies
Views
I have read a few posts on here discussing sharing a washing machine stand pipe for the boiler condensate pipe and the risks of washing machine...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock