Search the forum,

Discuss Cornish Stone Wall Drilling in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone had any experience with Cornish stone wall 470mm. I need to cut holes in it for a new kitchen waste and an extractor fan. Struggled just getting a 15mm pipe through as stone kept falling inside and blocking the hole. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Rig mounted core drill and some 2” waste pipe for the 11/2 kitchen waste (use the 2” as a sleeve)

as for the kitchen ext what size is your unit some are 110mm others 51/4 etc

Something like this

1590598355232.jpeg

you can hire them from most decent hire shops

Reply to Cornish Stone Wall Drilling in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello, we were misadvised on how much a Lusso Stone cistern could be cut down (by both the architects and Lusso). The bathroom has been plumbed /...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock