Search the forum,

Discuss Could capillary action be used to produce free energy? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a mode where they used osmosis between sea water and fresh water to power a turbine. Even if there was free energy they would never let us have it though.

The sun supplies almost limitless free energy every day. Except in Manchester, obviously.

The problem lies in capturing, storing and distributing it at an economic cost.

I can never understand there isnt a more concerted effort to use hydrogen as fuel source zero emmisions and easy to manufacture. Oh wait all the oil barons would go out of business.

I can never understand there isnt a more concerted effort to use hydrogen as fuel source zero emmisions and easy to manufacture. Oh wait all the oil barons would go out of business.
no goverment is going to stamp on the toes of the businesses that put them in power are they!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Could capillary action be used to produce free energy? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Bit heavy for a Friday night but here goes... Around 6 months ago we acquired a customer through Checkatrade. Very large heating...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Someone called into the show (very interesting show featuring this guy Karl Kruszelnicki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - podcast available...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock