Discuss Credit where it's due in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just wanted to give Ray and the Williams crew the credit they are due for replacing a radiator in super fast time. No quibble and it arrived in nuclear proof packaging AND another round of sweets and biscuits which was an un expected bonus!

Also should add that the heatline radiators are nice quality and well priced for any one who hasn't used them, plus the outputs stated are higher than the stelrad equivalents.

Also used an Ideal Vogue which I was very impressed by, going to spec these as standard now after being less than impressed by Intergas after service.

Another Ray and his team are the bestest crew in the world thread???

I'd be surprised but after dealing with them several times in the last 6 months i can honestly say they ARE the best :)

yeah I had an issue with an expansion vessel the other week and it too was sorted in super quick time!

Well credit where it's due. They went out of their way to get a replacement to me before 10am (it was there when I turned up) so it's seems fair to show my gratitude publicly.

Well credit where it's due. They went out of their way to get a replacement to me before 10am (it was there when I turned up) so it's seems fair to show my gratitude publicly.

Thats a leisurely time to start your work day mate......they are good though, Nick at the Crawley branch sorted a replacement basin without any hassle and with a smile.

See Ray........i wasn't brown nosing about the Slough branch.......hang on a minute........have you cloned the bloody lot of them ? This is starting to look like one of them alien clone conspiracy theory thingies !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Credit where it's due in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock