Discuss CSCS card expired in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelister6

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got a phone call from a bloke that I do a bit of subbing for saying my CSCS card had expired in August and said to try and sort it asap. Had a look on the web for testing in Sheffield and got directed to a site called the construction support line who were doing test and card for the bargain price of £100! Checked my card and it's the JIB-PMES one so had a look on their site. Card renewal is £20 and booked my test via the same site for £20. It's worth looking around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CSCS card expired in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Back