Search the forum,

Discuss Customer gets FIFTY holes 50xholes in granite then wants money back. GOOD story! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

365drills

Paul Leighton - A customer of ********* manages FIFTY holes from a single pack of PORSADRILL diamond tile drills / holesaws drill bits and then wants his money back.

But don't worry - This is actually a GOOD NEWS story!

http://www.*********.com/jpgs/kit6mm3.jpg
50 x holes (And now wants a refund)

Worried he might not have enough diamond cores he telephones for advice. We told him if he bought at least two packs - possibly THREE he would cover himself. Any full packs he didnt use to return for refund.

SALE OR RETURN

He orders THREE packs for £99.00 and out they go on 1st Feb 2011.

On 3rd April a covering letter and two packs of diamond cores (PORSADRILL) arrive on our desk.

Letter Reads:
I purchased three packs of your 8mm drills last month (copy invoice enclosed) I have completed the job and only needed one pack.

206535_10150137013287014_617362013_6450972_7945560_n.jpg

Far from being unhappy about a customer return we are DELIGHTED that used carefully that Paul Leighton actually managed to achieve over FIFTY holes in one project using 8mm PORSADRILL tile drills.

Instead of the project costing Paul £99 its only cost him £29.99 and his credit card bill will see money back today.

At ********* we stand by our product and if used as per manufacturers guidelines then you too can achieve results like Paul.

Word of caution here: Paul was using them to drill deep into granite rock. Granite is not as hard as porcelain tiles. Porcelain tiles (Large format porcelain tiles) are 30% harder than granite so do not expect to achieve the same lifespan if you are using hard tiles.

http://www.*********.com/jpgs/tile_drill5.jpg

Use them as per our instructions and you will achieve sensible numbers for the price.

http://www.*********.com/jpgs/tile_drill18.jpg

And in Pauls case... Its Cash Back Time...

I bet he could make a pint of beer last all night too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Customer gets FIFTY holes 50xholes in granite then wants money back. GOOD story! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock