Discuss Cutting enamel flue pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ermintrude

Suggestions? 4" stove pipe on a gas stove I just fitted ? Grinder with disc or teaspoon and elbow grease?

A part of my life glad it is in the past, haven't used it since 1997 !

Sharp hacksaw blade and a few dust sheets for protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cutting enamel flue pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I know no one really does. But technically why should we use bonding clamps when we cut a section of gas or water pipes out? Thanks.
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock