Discuss Cylinder runs empty ?!?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Old Account

Customer: I have a non vented boiler system with a valiant Ecotech boiler and a NON valiant cylinder. The boiler has recently been serviced by valiant. The problem we have is that after half an hour the hot water runs out and then it takes another half an hour for it to get hot again.

Has anyone an idea of what it could be I am going there tomorrow and want to be prepared a little. Has anyone an idea what could be wrong or what should I be checking?

Tja k you guys !!!

Is this a trick question Ron ?lol

Assuming I have read it right
Basically the customer is complaining that the unvented cylinder is running out of hot water in 30min which I think is not possible is it? Cylinder is about 150l. The temperature at the hot water was scalding as the boiler did 70c. I turned it down to 60c now at the boiler. But I do not know what to say about the 30min hot water issue

Lol, they increased mains water pipe 25mm, outside installed home boost grundlos mains water pump 5bar pressure. 150 l cylinder and Vaillant ecotec plus 630. 3 storeby house, 2,5 bathrooms. Top one when filling big bathtub and then wondering why it’s empty :)

Dave I wasn’t sure about his question so I didn’t k ow where to start looking for. So I am sorry when I asked a silly question :)

They are using it pal , bet theres nothing wrong , a 150 cylinder in half hour , no chance
If there is no chance of emptying the 150 l what would be the answer to their question of running out of hot water after 30min?they will the top bathtub full and it’s cold afterwards.

Reply to Cylinder runs empty ?!?! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock