Search the forum,

Discuss Damp/wetness on grout below toilet - what is causing this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loziv

Hi

I have noticed that on the grout line next to the toilet basin is damp, and hoped someone could help me find out where this could be coming from?

We had a problem with when you flushed the toilet that water would be leaking out of the seal on the back of the toilet where it goes into the ground, but this was fixed yesterday as the plumber said the seal had dropped and he pulled it back up

Pictures are attached one showing the damp grouting going under the toilet bowl and the other showing the waste pipe going into the floor. photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Give a few days to dry out then have a look. Could just be getting under the tiles when it was leaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Damp/wetness on grout below toilet - what is causing this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock