Currently reading:
Delicate situation averted

Discuss Delicate situation averted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz-plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I had a phone call from one of my customers.

I've known her for about 10 years. She has gotten married and 3 kids with her husband - we're more like brother and sister

Anyway - her name comes up on the phone - I answer with
" What's up gorgeous?"

The reply comes with " It's Jarrod here".......
...long pause on my behalf.....
My reply,
" What's up gorgeous?"

He started laughing and I could hear her laughing in the background - phone must have been on loud speaker.

Rule to oneself - don't assume the person calling you is the person calling you.
Dodged what could have been a very tricky situation.

All's good

Once said something similar to a long time attractive customer thinking we were alone in the house and hubby walked in the room.

Ah, hello Mr Gorgeous!

I once accidently texted a regular customer that I couldn't wait to ---- all over him or words to that effect (more aswell but too obscene for here). I was sending a dirty joke text to my girlfriend at the same time I was giving him a text quote.

I was so embarrassed i nearly died.

I once accidently texted a regular customer that I couldn't wait to ---- all over him or words to that effect (more aswell but too obscene for here). I was sending a dirty joke text to my girlfriend at the same time I was giving him a text quote.

I was so embarrassed i nearly died.

what did he say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Delicate situation averted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock