Discuss dewalt tough boxes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• van photo.jpg
    van photo.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 68
  • van photo.1jpg.jpg
    van photo.1jpg.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 66
  • van photo2.jpg
    van photo2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 64
brings to mind the essex girl syndrome, good to look at but doesnt do any work, spends all its time tidying and prepping to go out, an untidy van is often a symptom of working all hours.

i have the 300 size, it holds my 18v cir, rip saw, impact driver, drill driver and torch with batteries with ease. I dont have the tool tray that comes with it. View attachment 13434

it would be to large for me as a main hand tool box that i work out of due to its size. I like to have my hand tools next to me in an open tote bag.

Blooming heck, is that a dewalt showroom, hope you have a good alarm in that van!!!

brings to mind the essex girl syndrome, good to look at but doesnt do any work, spends all its time tidying and prepping to go out, an untidy van is often a symptom of working all hours.

Or a shoddy workman possibly ?

Yours must be immaculate then, but your computer desk must be a right mess.

my van is untidy mate need a sturdg box as I keep climbing over them - reiubed 2 stanlyt tool bags in 4 months by climbing on them to get to other things in the van lol.

I know chicken, doesn't do to get to get to wound up does it. Either way I guess we all do what works for us best. Bloody lovely kit though ;-)

I prefer nice drills etc by hilti or milwarkee, they earn money for me, pretty boxes only get dirty:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to dewalt tough boxes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock