Discuss Diagonal Heating Zones!! in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Hope someone can help.

I have dual zone heating in my new build. I have a TPOne-M downstairs and a TPOne-B in the master bedroom upstairs. When I turn on the heating using the downstairs TPOne-M it heats up half of the ground floor, kitchen/diner, hallway and then 2 of the bedrooms upstairs (diagonally upstairs, not the bedrooms directly above the kitchen/diner). If I then turn on the heating in the master bedroom using the TPOne-B in that room, it heats up that room and all the rooms on that side of the house, but not two of the rooms on the opposite side. It also then heats up the living room downstairs which is diagonally positioned to the master bedroom. How do I change this so that it's a simple choice between upstairs (one zone) and down stairs (second zone)

so the downstairs is two large rectangles, one is a kitchen/diner the other a living room (both the same size), split by a hallway (narrower rectangle) and stairs leading up.

the upstairs is 2 bedrooms above the living room and another 2 above the kitchen/diner with a family bathroom over the downstairs hallway.

Tbh your fecked best to put it all on one zone and live with it won’t comply with building regs but will work or go with a evo home system and have electronic trvs builders won’t pay for that as not cheap

Reply to Diagonal Heating Zones!! in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views
Hi. A new house regulation for a 2 zone heating system because it's bigger that 150sqm. I'm I right in saying zone 1 should be all of the...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
We have UFH throughout downstairs. I have had one coil replaced. I have had the thermostats checked that they are linking to the correct...
Replies
Views
I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock