Discuss Diagonal Heating Zones!! in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Looks ok but a question would be what type of plastic pipe have they used for the d2 / unvented safety discharge

Needs to be mupvc or pushfit

Can’t be normal waste pipe eg abs / pvc

Looks ok but a question would be what type of plastic pipe have they used for the d2 / unvented safety discharge

Needs to be mupvc or pushfit

Can’t be normal waste pipe eg abs / pvc
Thanks could you rephrase that with red tank , white tank, left or right...about the level of my experience 😊 so I can point it out to them, thank you...

yes not a problem

White pipe coming out the floor plastic around 11/2 dia

3rd from the right going to the left

That would be flux hot water and a green and yellow scrubbing should take it off

Have reported it to the developer, another question and apologies in advance if it sounds strange or the answer is obvious.

If i set the heating to 19 degrees on the TPOne and the temperature is 18.0 the TPOne make a click sound, a radiator symbol appears and this causes the boiler to fires up and the radiators get hot the boiler then switches off once the radiator symbol disappears on the TPOne.

However every time the temperature drops to 18.5 the TPOne make a click sound, the symbol appears and the boiler fires up, there is a click sound from the boiler and the sound of gas burning the ENTIRE time the heating symbol is on the TPOne. In our previous house with an older system and a megaflo tank, I never recall the boiler firing up every single time. Is this how newer systems work. On occasion within 30 minutes the boiler fires up several times, isn't there meant to be a store of water somewhere or is this entirely normal for a 2 zone system. The only difference in the old house was the make of the tank (megaflo) and boiler from my inexperienced eyes! It's really annoying and surely not good for the boiler...?

Last edited:
One of your heating eg rads is calling for heat eg it shouldn’t happen let’s say if you turn the stats down to 16 once the house is heated

Reply to Diagonal Heating Zones!! in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views
Hi. A new house regulation for a 2 zone heating system because it's bigger that 150sqm. I'm I right in saying zone 1 should be all of the...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I...
Replies
Views
We have UFH throughout downstairs. I have had one coil replaced. I have had the thermostats checked that they are linking to the correct...
Replies
Views
I have an older gas boiler HW heating system with a taco circulator pump for each zone that worked fine last season. When turning it on for the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock