Discuss Diamond Core Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
recently bought the marcrist DDM 2, you can get a new one for £250 on ebay, powerful machine. as yet still using cheaper core bits, cant go the whole hog at once

what about this? is this any good? if so, il buy it tomorrow!

http://www.scr ew f ix .com/p/dewalt-d25123k-gb-2kg-sds-plus-hammer-drill-230v/27907#
let me know, or link me with a shop that I could get tomorrow! My guns terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends what you want to do with it. The dewalt sds gun will be good for most general drilling and a bit chiseling. Bit light for driving cores but it will do it if you take your time.

If you want a gun to do cores the D21570 is a decent cheap one. It works as an ordinary hammer drill too.

ces this is in manchester eh, im in glasgow and need to pick one up tomorrow my normal one packed.. what one do hire companys give u

Usually hilti's or the big dewalts. Sometimes they do the smaller makitas with the 1/2" chuck. If you are in a hire shop ask them what they are selling. Usually they have stuff for sale too, sometimes reconditioned ones that are a good buy.

There is a machine mart on great western road. They have a decent range of stuff or there is a toolstop out at uddingston. Better choice than s crew fix.

Sorry Mate, didn't realise you needed it asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Diamond Core Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all need some advice on drilling a big hole :-) Need to fit a pipe for extractor in kitchen and the OD is 156mm. This is only a one time job...
Replies
Views
Hey all, looking for a bit of advice from people who have these brands or these particular sets. I am torn between either the ; MAKITA DLX2145TJ...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I'm looking to buy a core drill bit set for professional use. I want it all in the same case as I hate having odd tools rattling around but all...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock