Search the forum,

Discuss Discontinued boiler parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys,

Would any of you great guys know where I can get my hands on lists of parts you can't get for the likes of Baxi solo 2 etc.. I have got my hands on the vokera one, the reason why I ask is am a bit fed up pulling boilers apart to find the part that it needs no longer can be bought I know you feel my pain lol

Big Thanks

Kev

I find that if parts center or gas appliance spares preston dont have them then its as BG always say, time for a new boiler

I find that if parts center or gas appliance spares preston dont have them then its as BG always say, time for a new boiler

Lol true tho would be good to have a list on the old ipad for boiler to look up and maybe save you time but again the engineer in me would prob just get in about it to try and get it going lol...

my problem is I like to repair them and end up having the custard moaning when another part fails shortly thereafter, no win situation then

depends what you want but Ignite Heat Spares do a really good job
of by post/carrier service replacement parts with a Guarantee.

found them on here and I have used them and will happily promote them
last one was a service fan for a 100ff uLTIMATE £240 hEAT SPARES
£70 iGNITE - FULLY SERVICED AND SMOOTH AS your imagination can extend

top men.........centralheatking

depends what you want but Ignite Heat Spares do a really good job
of by post/carrier service replacement parts with a Guarantee.

found them on here and I have used them and will happily promote them
last one was a service fan for a 100ff uLTIMATE £240 hEAT SPARES
£70 iGNITE - FULLY SERVICED AND SMOOTH AS your imagination can extend

top men.........centralheatking
About Us : Ignite Heating Spares UK, - refurbished parts for domestic heating systems and boilers
I presume this is them CK, they look ok,

i emailed them recently after central heat king put a good word in about them! I used the email function on the web to enquire about a rebuild or replacement fan on ideal w2000! No reply what so ever... So a thumbs down from me!

I emailed another one of those repair places, I think it's Geoff from CET, emailed straight back even on Satarday night! So he will be getting the business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Discontinued boiler parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Recently I needed to re-route very old and dodgy oil pipe from tank to boiler. I dug trench and laid a duct and the engineer used green plastic...
Replies
Views
I'm wanting to install weather comp on my Baxi Platinum+ system boiler (GC No: 41-470-95). This is because the house is heated using underfloor...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock