Search the forum,

Discuss does any one how to delete old posts !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joshuafisk1996

made a few spelling errors on a wanted apprenticeship advert ) :

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure Josh, but if spelling is not your strong point then I would suggest that you write your post on a word document, spell check it and then copy and paste it into the thread.

it wont let me edit my first thread /post

Don't worry about spelling, it is unlikely that you will find a job writing letters. Ask anyone in your group at college how many replies they have had! I certainly would not hold it against a apprentice, given that I cannot spell for toffee either.

Look smart and knock on doors of the plumbers and gas safe guys within a mile of your house - do a post code search on the gas safe website and on CIPHE find a plumber.

Ask them to give you a trial or ask to carry their tool box or just observe. Never offer to work for free - there is too much of this and it is a scandal.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to does any one how to delete old posts !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes behind the electrical CU which I'm due to have replaced soon. We are looking to cut the old pipe out, but trying to working out what material it's...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just had a neighbour knock the door regarding a water hammer issue. My own house developed this issue sometime last year as well which is when the neighbours roughly started. Severn Trent were doing bits and bobs out in the street back then but this is probably a coincidence. Our water...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice. I`ve been trying to get on an apprenticeship but I`ve had no joy so far, so I`m hoping to gain some experience by working alongside an experienced...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock