Discuss Does anyone give Credit to customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

servicematt

Hi
we are currently looking at starting to give our customers credit. We are based in the north west and want to offer pay monthly credit options on boiler swaps etc.

does anyone one have any experience in this ? Does anyone have any companies who provide them with the credit facility who they would recommend ?

Obviously whoever you partner up with to offer the credit to you customer has a direct reflection on your Buisness so I don't want to partner up with a bad one and it be reflected on our company.

any advice will be welcome

many thanks

you pay the credit provider a percentage, the customer pays them interest and someone is very happy. not worth the hassle in my mind. Looked into it a while back, I would rather get all the money and lose a few jobs.

Too many hops to jump through to do it all yourself IMHO
And the companies that offer credit want you to pay them a monthly fee for the honour, as well as getting a percentage of your customer
Didn't Baxi offer something similar on their own brand stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anyone give Credit to customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
I have 4 Roca dual flush plates with mechanical 2 red wire valves behind them. The only option seems to be to replace with their single option...
Replies
Views
Hello All/ Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area. We have electric underfloor heating in our bathroom and the controls are not...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock