Search the forum,

Discuss Dolphin's gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I see that Dolphin Bathrooms has gone to the wall (although might be bought and resurrected). Anyone affected either positively or negatively?

There was a thread on this yesterday about their parent company going under,see speculators got hold of it,probably stripped the good bits and sod the rest
As one of the members said ,pity ,coz loved quoting against them!!

Sure there will be many self employed people caught up in this ,with a lot of monies outstanding ,never good when this happens and I hope they manage to get something,trouble is if a buyer comes in,they will not be looking to pay out to these guys

imho

Also the salesmen/women. I gather they were commission only.

Watch out work opportunities for the proactive!
Search dolphin bathrooms on twitter I see at least two people who have had their bathrooms stripped out on Friday and are now left with nothing.
Dolphin may have the deposit but some of these customers will still have a sizeable fund available to get their bathrooms finished.

I would contact them if they were in my area, they are not - I think Surrey & Ealing.
You would think the subbies doing the work would be tying to do a deal with the customers directly... but it seems not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dolphin's gone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock