Discuss Drainage advice please BOS/diversion in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi we had an agreement with Welsh water to divert some surface water pipes-also a BOS but not relevant.

There is a small amount of water left in the drain invert for a few hours after rain.

Is there a tolerance for water in bottom of pipe?

I have already dug it all out once and re-levelled it, there is probably a ton of hardcore on top of the pipe and I really don’t want to dig it all out again if not necessary.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Reply to Drainage advice please BOS/diversion in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back