Discuss Dripping tundish after service in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, open the red valve immediately under it fully until you can hear no more water then release it and let itself snap shut, Open the black valve on the end of the flexi and refill to about 1.0 bar.

I'd say he dumped the water pressure there and you may have a bit of crap on the safety valve seat. you should be able to flush it free.

Many thanks for the reply. When the plumber recharged he filled some air with a foot pedal. Would I not need to do that too? I don't have one so would have to try and get the plumber to come back tomorrow

You'll need your plumber to replace the safety valve, It'll be safe enough to use, just keep an eye on the pressure.

You'll need your plumber to replace the safety valve, It'll be safe enough to use, just keep an eye on the pressure.

There seems to be a lot of dirt dripping with the water. I wanted to try the flush again to see if it clears it. Am I ok to do the flush for a second time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dripping tundish after service in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back