Discuss Dual Fuel Meter Installer / Fixer interview ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gassy_NE

Gas Engineer
Not quite sure if this is in the right forum but anyway ...

I’ve got an interview next week for a dual fuel meter installer, the job will involve installing single and three phase meters (aswell as gas).

I don't hold any electrical quals (the company are aware of this) but obviously I want to get a heads up before the interview, there will be an electrical practical test and some electrical questions.

Has anyone here had an interview for the same type of role? Wondering what to expect during the tests and wanting some information about single and three phase meters.

Any help massively appreciated.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dual Fuel Meter Installer / Fixer interview ... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock