Discuss Dual fuel rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terry Goodison

Does anyone know of a standard central heating radiator which will take a heating element (of the sort used on towel rail radiators). I know there used to be radiators where the inlet/outlet went straight into the (slightly rounded) bottom of the radiator but all I can find now are inlet/outlets via an elbow. Any help/advice much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dual fuel rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I have an Eastbrook Hurley towel radiator and fitting it as a dual fuel, with pipes coming out of the wall. I've been advised to...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
B
Morning all, Can a towel rail thats been converted to Duel fuel trip the boiler RDC. We have just had a new radiator fitted and it's heated by...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Jaga radiators (with heat-exchangers) have their own small fans, that "will modulate down when the room temperature is met – the room temperature...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock