Discuss dual fuel ranges. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to dual fuel ranges. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to adjust the large flush button because water continues to run after the cistern has filled up and the button does not return to its...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an Eastbrook Hurley towel radiator and fitting it as a dual fuel, with pipes coming out of the wall. I've been advised to...
Replies
Views
For the guys doing a lot of bathroom work. What dual mixer showers would you recommend? I don’t think the budget reaches to the Grohe stuff but...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need to replace the kitchen tap, all my neighbours have two single taps in their kitchen and bathroom whereas I have a single...
Replies
Views
I have a Reina Diva flat towel radiator 1800 x 500, what size dual fuel element do I need for this with a stat and does anyone where best to buy...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock