Discuss Duo-tec & Promax 28 vs 33 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrianB

could someone please confirm that the 28he is identical to the 33 with the exception of a different microchip on the pcb hence different outputs

all other main componants appear to be the identical

are you sure as the parts number for both is the same in all merchants

can check on parts arena if you like
[DLMURL="http://www.partsarena.com/baxi/Splash/Splash.htm"]Welcome[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
dhw heat exchanger has the same part number, burner is different

keyRbox.gif
400 H29081HEAT EXCHANGER-DHW(22 PLATES) ALFA LAV.51147081
keyAbox.gif
400 E68180HEAT EXCHANGER-DHW2487231

the first number is 28kw,
the other 2 are for 33kw version of promax and last number is for baxi 33kw, those are the same
hope this helps
DP :)

yeah, on partsarena 5114708 is the old dhw exchanger 248723 is the new part number for both 28 & 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Duo-tec & Promax 28 vs 33 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a...
Replies
Views
B
i have a promax 28 combi and im after improving the dhw rate, i know on the old worcesters it was just a microchip that altered outputs however on...
Replies
Views
gasmarc
G
B
starting a new thread on boiler part numbers please keep this thread tidy i want common gas boiler part numbers i will kick this off with the...
Replies
Views
R1CKY
R
Just got a job to which i ive sold a potterton gold 28he combi to a customer on the basis that its exactly the same as a duo tec/platinum just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock