Discuss Emergency plumber needed in the stratford e15 area to sort serious leak on flat below in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maserati3200

Hi there . Have a major problem re a leak from what seems to be boiler pipes on to downstairs ceiling. The leak has got much worse and the water is leaking down on to their kitchen wall as well as their ceiling . Firstly need to stop water supply but obviously need an experienced plumber to fix leak asap. I.e. tomorrow morning . My boiler is in the corner of the kitchen. Pipe work goes behind the corner cabinet on the ground so this cabinet and potentially surrounding cabinet and worktop will need to be removed to get proper access to the pipes .lastly the floor is covered in 2in of concrete screed and I'm sure some of the pipes are under the screed but not all.I am hoping the leak is from one of the easily accessible pipes

If anyone knows a very good plumber that can sort the above pls contact me asap.

Marcus

Re: Emergency plumber needed in the stratford e15 area to sort serious leak on flat b

thanks for posting this up marcus if anyone can help please contact marcus via pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Emergency plumber needed in the stratford e15 area to sort serious leak on flat below in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock