Discuss En-Suite waste modification. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have to alter the waste from my en-suite, currently the sink has 1 1/4 waste and the shower had 1 1/2, I was looking to plumb all in the larger size, I need to know if i can use 40mm solvent weld as supplied by screwfix as it will make a much neater job or should i stick to 40mm compression fittings. Regards John

Basin traps only accept 32mm aka 11/4

Nothing stopping you teeing the basin waste into the shower waste if there on the same run/ path etc if that’s what your asking ?

Basin traps only accept 32mm aka 11/4

Nothing stopping you teeing the basin waste into the shower waste if there on the same run/ path etc if that’s what your asking ?
That is part of the problem, the other thing was that the showers waste is 40mm solvent weld yet the basin is 32mm compression joints. I want to change the basin to 40mm waste but should i use solvent weld or compression?

Cant change the basin waste to 40mm won’t fit into the trap

Best option tee off the 40mm and get a fitting reducer eg 40-32mm then 32mm upto the basin

Reply to En-Suite waste modification. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock