Discuss EPH controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

anyone had dealings with them?thermostats look good,motorised valves look the nuts,Rep has been out to us today,given us some free RF stats to try,we have blown honeywell out as there kits gone crap,delta dores good but complex for the end user

linky

Last edited by a moderator:
Used a couple of 22 2 ports a while ago. Liked the plug and play leads. Got mine from hwos, but not long after that they stopped doing them. Seemed good bits of kit. Never been back to them.

If I remember right, I was told that they were big on commercial controls and had branched into the domestic side.

I've used the 3 Chanel programmer as it was a damn site cheaper then the horstman, I've also used the twin Chanel with built in rf receiver of which I was extremely impressed by its range receiver was in the basement of a library and stat was on the other side of the building with plenty of other frequency a running about the building it worked really well. Although I still prefer the delta dore rf I think it looks a lot smarter and the fit is extremely easy with the fly lead provided and the fixing holes as they are. Once you get your head round the dial not actually turning the temperature up or down they are great!

come across a lot of esbe valves on vt circuits and they seem alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EPH controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock