Discuss Euro clips HELP!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yogavo

I'm doing my first plumbing job & I've been asked to run pipes over head & then down a wall to a radiator. The 15mm copper pipes have to be clipped to the ceiling using euroclips, however I have no idea of how to actually make the rods stay in the ceiling. Please help!!

I've got the threaded rods & the plugs, but what kind of hole do I make to keep the plug & ultimately the rod & clip from falling?

drill the hole, insert the rawbolt - send it home with the setting tool which splays the edge then thread bar into.

you could get a male back plate and female munsons? or red heads and studding

you can sometimes get away with using an old philips screwdriver as a setting tool but dont always work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Euro clips HELP!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
I have a copper 22mm gas pipe about 10m long fitted to the outside wall by a Gas engineer using plastic clips with spacers. The clips have become...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm installing a walk in shower, opening into shower will be on right, mixer value on right, but shower head and drain on left. The...
Replies
Views
Hello I am desperate for some help. Basically we are having our bathroom renovated. The plumber removed the units, including the sink a few days...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock