Search the forum,

Discuss Excellent service from Williams & Co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrotherm

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I was just finishing off a shower room installation when I found that the shower door sealing strips were missing. Customer wont be happy not being able to use his shower and I cant invoice him and get paid. As all the equipment came from my local Williams & Co off I go to see them and what can be done. Not their fault I know because they did not pack the door. Thursday at 4pm I speak to Lewis who I believe is acting manager, leave it with me he said I understand the urgency. The next morning at 8.30 he rang me and said that he had the door seals at the branch waiting for me. This is service that you just dont get nowadays and the very reason that I will continue to use Williams & Co. He is a really nice fella as well, you got a good one there Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Excellent service from Williams & Co in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock