Discuss External boiler flues in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Would anyone be able to tell me if a Vaillant flue can be run vertically externally?

I know you can with Viessmann and Worcester but cant remember about Vaillant

Thanks

Vaillant can’t I believe or has to be coated eg painted

Reply to External boiler flues in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Got to run a Vailliant flue externally and been told by vailliant I need a heat resistant flexible silicone. Can anyone recommend which...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Looking for a flue extender for a Protherm 60-80CI boiler. House is having external wall insulation and needs flue extending to avoid a new...
Replies
Views
Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock