Discuss External oil boiler tripping on overheat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alemco

hi
im oftec registered
boiler problem is on a camray 5 external
replaced overheat stat
serviced
modified shoddy pipework indoors
replaced circ pump
replaced cylinder stat
still tripping
replaced overheat stat again, just in case tripping again

You've a circulation problem. I'd also check the operation of your control stat.

You've done a lot of unneccessary work for an over heat stat tripping. Why?

Does it fire up and go straight to over heat or does it satisfy the demand then over heat?

What nozzle and pump pressure do you have?
correct pattern?

You said you replaced the pump what was the water like when you disconnected the pump?

You said you replaced the pump what was the water like when you disconnected the pump?

Have to say I didn't check, pump valves worked fine. Got to say the system seems fine when I'm there and circulating ok
it seems to trip once a day after coming on for the early evening shift, so it does the early morning, no probs, then come the afternoon/evening goes to o/h lockout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to External oil boiler tripping on overheat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock