Search the forum,

Discuss External warm water dog shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently looking into putting a cold/hot water supply to the outside of a property to then fit a dog shower and some sort of tray.
My question is: Is it feasible to put a hot water supply from the interior, through the wall to an outside tap?
What kind of fittings would you recommend to achieve this if it is possible?

Thanks in advance

Yes this is possible piped from inside you property see attached . cheers kop

Screenshot_2017-12-04-06-23-25.png

my friend has fitted a few he uses a mixing valve the the outside tap

Sorry to say you can't unless you follow the cat 5 backflow rules eg break tank etc (no mains supply)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to External warm water dog shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi and thanks for the welcome to the forum. I am a DIYer and need to take off and reinstall my Aqualisa Aquastream to remove the tiles before putting splash boards up. The question I need to ask is will the shower pull off of the hot and cold water supply or is there a technique like with a...
Replies
Views
HI Iam hoping someone can provide guidance on a heating problem. I have a (old) Ideal isar HE35 where there is no hot water for the 2 showers at the property, there is water flow but not warm. I can confirm there is hot water from the sink/bath (downstairs and upstairs). I noticed that the...
Replies
Views
About 5 year ago, I had a new central heating system (radiators) installed to replace my old warm air underfloor system. The warm air side of the new system is okay but we cannot get any hot water without running a bucketfull of cold water first. This means having to wash your hands in cold...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in the property over 10 years and it's never been this bad before. The combi boiler was checked and is ok. The hot water from taps is uneffected and...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per title we have a regular smell from the shower trap. Clean the trap twice a week, had a cleaning rod down the shower waste pipe and no blockage. Used several different drain cleaners over time but smell returns (not always but often enough to be annoying). Seems to coincide with...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock