Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Facebook challenge :D in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Some people didn't think pressfit was any good due to there problems with push fit eg the o rings so I did a little test :) and thought why not post the results here as well

Hope the pics are in order

IMG_3767.JPG

IMG_3768.JPG

IMG_3769.JPG

IMG_3770.JPG

IMG_3771.JPG

IMG_3772.JPG

IMG_3773.JPG

IMG_3774.JPG

IMG_3775.JPG

We use them in refrigeration at 30 bar plus. Obviously not plumbing fittings. I am not a press fit walker myself but it is a big part of the future

We use them in refrigeration at 30 bar plus. Obviously not plumbing fittings. I am not a press fit walker myself but it is a big part of the future

i just dont see why it gets so much hate

It may be mature folk that don't like change. I am not a great fan but I will use it where its needed. No hot work permit, no fire watch, no grief

It may be mature folk that don't like change. I am not a great fan but I will use it where its needed. No hot work permit, no fire watch, no grief

whats the reasons your not a fan?? just for reference

Just because its easier for somebody else to make a mess off the job that we regularly have to put right

true but that isnt only contained to press :D

what not to do with foam lol

Last edited:
It just comes up with a google page. I cannot remove the end things

Removed the end bits and copy and paste the link have had to set it for google as the forum auto sorts links eg shows the vid not the link

Jezzus , thats a tame vid compared to some I have , one sent last night showed a bloke cutting off this n@bheads fingers with an axe .

As for pressfit, its superb , I am just too tight to move over to it

Reply to Facebook challenge :D in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock