Discuss Ferroli cgnk 100 unit - suddenly leaking diesel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hello out there

My Ferroli CGNK100 unit was, and still is working fine.

However, it suddenly started leaking diesel at a fair rate.... not gushing out but sufficient to inspire panic in myself and the Memsah'b.

I live down in Spain, my question is simply whether a new boiler is necessary..... it is 14 years old, and the likelihood is that Juan the fontanero (plumber to us) will take a sharp intake of breath and state that new boiler is needed.

Being a retiree, that is yet another headache.

Is there a sort of list of possible causes that I could suggest before the route of bankruptcy.

Many thanks, and regards from sunny Spain

Yes, turn the fuel source and power supply off.

You may still end up being bankrupt, but at least you will alive to endure it.

Thanks mate...good advice...sussed out that avenue early on.

Please register with us to receive additional answers to your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferroli cgnk 100 unit - suddenly leaking diesel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock