Search the forum,

Discuss ferroli f28 boiler fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shaun.

Hi new to this forum any help available would be appreciated, have got a domicondense ferroli f28 combi boiler that has been throwing a f05 and a15 fault which shuts the boiler down,have got a service plan which they replaced an air pressure switch and was told primary exchanger slightly scaled as making a noise now and again when dhw used, so i put sentinel x400 in and used for 3 weeks and flushed the radiators out, refilled and used heating for a further week and flushed out again water dirty but nothing major,my heating works ok my dhw works ok, my problem is central heating water is set to 75 on the boiler and dhw set to 50 when using hot water or central heating boiler is not modulating the temp it just keeps rising until over heating thermostat intervenes shuts the burner off until cooled and then starts back up again is there a simple reason for why this is happening, thanks.

Yes there is. First thing you need to do is go to [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Then create a post giving your location and a brief description of your problem. If someone is nearby they'll contact you

This isn't a diy repair.

Job 38.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ferroli f28 boiler fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock