Discuss Ferrolli F30 Domestic hot water supply cuts out. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bloggit

icon1.png
Ferrolli F30 Domestic hot water cuts out??

Sirs,I have a Ferrolli F30 combi boiler. The domestic hot water supply from it goes cold about every minute for about 10 secs then heats up again, usually when in the shower.Annoying, but it may fail altogether eventually. This appears mainly when the central heating is running at the same time. DHW switch is at mid-point.

what is the likely cause please?

I have the installation and service documents, and am competent at diy. Have installed room stat on boiler successfully.

Boiler installed 1-9-2004​

icon1.png
Ferrolli F30 Domestic hot water cuts out??

I have the installation and service documents, and am competent at diy. Have installed room stat on boiler successfully.

Not a DIY job!!

could be a few things hot water heat exchanger, diverter valve, a passing mixer tap or shower if your in a hard water area my bet is the exchanger blocked with scale but better off getting a engineer to pin point the fault these type of faults can be hard to pinpiont you need the right equipment for this

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be the gas ranges, but you will be breaking the law if you touch it. Be sensible mate and call a GSR engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ferrolli F30 Domestic hot water supply cuts out. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant ecofit pure, we had it installed about 6 years ago so it's not an old boiler, a new pump was also fitted at the same time...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
B
I have a new shower that has worked fine, albeit with low hot water pressure, for a couple of months. Now it starts hot, but then goes cold...
Replies
Views
Three years ago I decided to switch from an under floor gas warm air system to a modern radiator system. I had installed a Worcester Bosch 38CDI...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back